Saturday, October 30, 2010

Blue Druzy!

 My Druzy Agate is done...I added a Bail because I want to hang this piece from a silver omega chain.  This one is for me!! I rarely keep my bead work but this agate was a gift from my sweetie! So this one will stay with me. I love these agates..I have my eye on another in a pinkish peach color. The Bracelet below is done in Black with Silverlined crystals and Platinum beads. I'm thinking it would make a great New Years Eve piece. Picture it with that little black dress! I'll post it to Etsy in a bit! Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Remember my contest--you can win a custom bracelet!

3 comments:

Shaiha said...

Oh I can totally see myself wearing that bracelet out with a little black dress.

Craftymoose Crafts said...

The Druzy Agate came out stunning! I'm glad you are keeping it for yourself!

Beadwright said...

Wow Lori both pieces came out perfectly. However, I am so proud of you for the flatwork.
Nicole/Beadwright