Saturday, October 2, 2010

Beadwork Strip Sets

 Happy Saturday Everyone.  Today is supposed to be our last "warm" day before the cold weather hits.  77 today and then for the rest of our week-- 60's and 50's....The trees are already changing color so it does look like fall.

This is what I'm working on now. The beadwork is done but I'm still putting the patterns together for public purchase. All sets are for Native Regalia. Lots and lots of hours of beading. I always start out all gung ho and ready to roll making the sets--the first 2 or 3 pieces I seem to just whip right along---then it hits---OMG! Am I ever going to get these done?  I'm sick of working with these colors. LOL! My internal griping will continue on until the set is done. Its always such a relief to get the final strip to a set off the loom.
I hope everyone has a great weekend--and don't forget about my contest posted on Sept 30th....Someone is going to win a goodie Bag from my studio!

3 comments:

Beadwright said...

Lori I have always loved your Native strips. Beautiful!!!
Nicole/Beadwright

Kristen said...

Amazing!!!
I love the new look!

Hugs and Blessings

Shaiha said...

Oh no. Don't say that. I am not done with summer (after all, it showed up so late this year)