Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Bead Backing ! What a difference.

A few days ago I received a package from Nicole of Beadwright      I have to say that this is the best product. I used plain felt on my previous pieces and I can not believe how much easier Nicole's backing is to work with.  The Druzy agate is a piece in progress. I'm waiting for the glue to dry on the next layer of backing I added. The dichroic glass is my next project.  The backing comes in a wide variety of colors so its easy to match the backing to your work. I wish I had tried it a long time ago! Thanks Nicole!
You can find Nicole's Backing in her Artfire Store.

2 comments:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

I use Nicole's bead backing, too! :)
I think it is the best!

Beadwright said...

Thanks girls for using my BeadBacking. And Lori thanks for blogging about me.
Nicole/Beadwright