Thursday, October 7, 2010

A Batch Of Beauty

They are all a bit different. And yet each one has its own special beauty. I am still trying to perfect my technique. These are raw experiments made exactly the same way using the same exact formula.. As you can see making a matching set is proving to be impossible.  maybe that's why I like them so much. They are One Of a kind! Now that I have the "recipe" down  I will work on "finishing" I will probably add a bezel of some kind.
Still trying to decide what to call them. Any thoughts? Come up with a good name and You may get some freebies!!!
The one I posted yesterday reminds me of the "Morning Glory Pool" at Yellowstone. I don't know why but it does!
Okay! I am off to work!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

OK here is my attempt at a name....Cosmic cabs. They make me think of the universe and and its everchanging uniqueness. Thanks for stopping by my blog I love it when you visit!!!

Hugs and Blessings

Lori said...

The Must have a "spacey" Look. i thought they looked like some of the photos taken from the Hubble Telescope... HHMMM Hubble Bubbles?

Lori said...

The Must have a "spacey" Look. i thought they looked like some of the photos taken from the Hubble Telescope... HHMMM Hubble Bubbles?

Craftymoose Crafts said...

How funny! I first thought of the bubbling pots at Yellowstone! Your pieces remind me of the colors caused by the minerals. How about Paint Pots?