Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Victorian Pendant

Did you ever have one of those days where everything you made just didn't look right? That's my day today.
I finally gave up on three different items that just were NOT working and worked on a few that were going so-so. I'll go back to the others tomorrow when I'm in a different frame of mind.  I like the looks of this Victorian pendant but I really need to "fine tune" the orchids and get a better handle on the mica powder..That stuff can really get away from you & on you & all over your stuff & well you get the idea.  Never , Never, Never Play with Mica when theres a Bit of a Breeze!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

That is STUNNING!!!!!

Once We Were Faeries ~Judy said...

I love Victorian, and this is beautiful! Yes, mica powder can be messy, but the effects are really nice.

Lori said...

Love the mica powder..It was such a nice calm day and the sun was just blazin in on my work table..Out of nowhere a Gust just blew in and Poof--mica powder all over the parts I was trying so hard to keep it off of. LOL! After that initial gust--no more--- me thinks the bead gods were trying to tell me something!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Isn't it nice when mother nature alters or finishes our projects for us? I think it is stunning!