Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday Mornings!

Sunday mornings are my favorite time of the week. I usually get to sleep in until 7 am. I have a cup or two of coffee and then start making breakfast. My sons who are 23 & 21 years of age usually drive up about the time the food is ready.  Everyone grabs a plate and for 20 minutes or so we catch up with each other. Its a happy time for me and something I enjoy immensely. The boys both have Sundays off from their jobs and they head off to spend their day together. Usually fishing. The two of them have always been close and genuinely enjoy each others company. It warms my heart to watch them together and I am glad that their closeness has carried over into their adult lives.  After The breakfast dishes are cleaned up I am usually ready for a day of work. I rarely take a Sunday off. It seems to be my busiest day.
Okay enough rambling about my Sunday!  I made this Sapphire Blue and Matte White Flat Spiral Bracelet last night while I was watching TV. Then as I had my "stash" laying out I snapped a picture of all of them together. Gotta Love that Sparkle! And here is a Picture of "The Boys"...quite a few years ago.

2 comments:

Beadwright said...

Gosh Lori I can't believe your boys are this old already. Sunday mornings sound pretty nice at your place. You are lucky to have the boys so close to you. The bracelets look amazing. I do like the flat spiral stitch.
Hope your evening is as nice as the morning.
Nicole/Beadwright

Craftymoose Crafts said...

It is wonderful that your boys have stayed so close to each other and to you, too!

The bracelets looks so pretty all together!