Monday, September 6, 2010

Polymer Buttons and Glass.

Halloween is almost upon us. I have sold a bunch of Trick or Treat bags...Little treat bags and actual Trick or treating bags. Made the buttons on request and made a few extra sets as well....Gotta love that glow in the dark polymer clay.  And for glass we have a set of matching Barrettes. Dichroic red to orange. The soap dish I made with some pieces of scrap glass I had laying around after making some cabochons. Today is Labor day! Hope everyone has a wonderful labor free day? Me-- I'll be working here in the studio...Orders to fill.

4 comments:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Congrats on your sales--the buttons are so sweet!

Bellesanbeaus said...

Such pretty eye-candy you have today dear! Sorry you have to be working on a Labor free day but if this is what you turn out...it is well worth it! Hope you have an awesome week...big hugs Beth

Kristen said...

Oh my daughter and I are going crazy for those halloween buttons! She has just started working with polymer clay and she really likes it!

Lori said...

Thanks for the nice comments! Making the polymer buttons is too much fun. It can sure take up an afternoon in a hurry..I'm sure your daughter will enjoy making Halloween things too Kristen..Have her try the Glow in the dark clay...kids seem to really like it!