Saturday, September 25, 2010

Hearts & Stars

 Today is another day of finishing up odds and ends. I made these stars for my nieces. The basketball teams name is the "Swishing Stars". I still need to add the bails and I am hanging them from a satin ball chain.  The Victorian Rose Pendant still needs to have its bail attached also.  Today I am finishing up some resin work and cutting some glass for dishes.  I'll fire up the kiln for those tomorrow. 
I hope everyone is having a great weekend. It is a gorgeous day here in the Pacific Northwest!

2 comments:

Beadwright said...

I know the team will love these stars. The heart is awesome as well. It was partly sunny here but cold. I am hoping for a nice day tomorrow.
Hugs
Nicole/Beadwright

Kristen said...

That heart is the sweetest candy!!! I love it!