Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fire Opal Swarovski's

Oh how I LOVE these crystals. The fiery colors just glow. So-- Last Night I was up beading during the ghost shift again. This insomnia is kicking my tired ol' butt...but on the other hand I'm getting some beading done.  What I have learned the last few nights...A neighbor down the road goes jogging at precisely 2:00am every night. There is a frog under the back deck that chirps for about one hour at 1:00 am and a frog at the edge of the yard that answers. The chest freezer makes a gurgle that when the house is silent sounds remarkably like someone gasping for air. There is a can of gas that makes a huge POP when the temperature changes from warm to cold along side the house. The house seems to "settle & groan" in the dark hours of the night. There is a rustling outside the window that in the night has me convinced that someone is peering in at me as I sit huddled over my Ott Light  .......And all of these things give me the creepers during the ghost shift when I'm sitting here alone.....

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh My! I am glad no insomnia here all those noises would freak me out too! But....your beading is awesome!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Don't be too creeped out, Lori, because while you are up and beading, I am often lying awake in bed with the same problem trying to get back to sleep!