Monday, September 6, 2010

Button it Up!

Buttons Buttons Buttons. These are some of the latest. Stars, Old country floral & Southwestern.  
 I had quite a day today. Did you ever search for something you just know that you have but you can't find it? A while back I bought some 8/0 toho beads in the "sugar Plum" color. I for the life of me can not find them. I went through every bead bin, bead drawer & bag I have. Found tons of beads I forgot that I had, but  of course not the "sugar plum" ones I want. Go figure. I had these high hopes of getting a Flat Spiral Bracelet done.. So  instead-- got some Glass cut, some buttons made and I now have clean and organised (by color an type) bead bins.  I have discovered that I am what a few  mis-guided people might call a bead whore  hoarder.  Its pretty bad when you have more  then the  local bead store has in inventory. 

3 comments:

Kristen said...

These buttons are stunning!!! I love the flowers especially! Nice work!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Gorgeous job, Lori! I am sure they will be flying out of your shop!

Lisa Crone said...

NICE! I'd love to share your blog on one of my featured designer friday posts. Let me know if you are interested. :) www.abeadaday.blogspot.com