Sunday, August 1, 2010

You Bet Your Glass

The Glass Bat. I have made several of these now. they measure 4 inches across the wing tips. I have not tried to string one myself as they sell as fast as they come out of the kiln. I often wonder about the placement of the stringing holes. They are in the wing tips. Okay all of you people who have purchased. I need Pictures.

What have you made? How have you Strung them? Is the hole placement correct or should I try something different?
Inquiring minds want to know!!!


And Finally. We have the ORGANIZED glass Cabinet. My Sweetie is working on another one now that will fit under one of the work benches. I am running out of room for storage. The solution? Make more stuff.

2 comments:

Beadwright said...

Hi Lori, I don't have a bat yet, however in looking at it I say the wings are the perfect place for the holes.
Nicole/Beadwright

Lori said...

I thought so too.. Thanks Nicole. I shall send you one of these.. I'd love to see what YOU do with it..