Friday, August 27, 2010

Going to the Dogs!

Who let the dogs out...Who Who Who? Remember that song?  Now you'll probably be singing it all day! You're welcome. LOL! Speaking of dogs. Here are some dog collars & leashes. I have noticed a trend. A few years ago almost every one that I made was going on an Australian Shepard. These days it's Labradoodles.
This morning I saw a cutie. It was a Golden Doodle...Golden Retriever Poodle mix...Too cute!  I have made So many of these collars. These are just a few!
The weekend has arrived! Of course I will be working over most of it...But still... WooHoo-- Happy Friday!
Who Let the Dogs out!

2 comments:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Thank you, now I have that song stuck in my head,lol! Unfortunately, we don't have a dog, but your collars are amazing! Have a wonderful weekend!

Lori said...

Thanks Debbie! I thought if i shared the song It would leave me--2 days ago I heard a little 3 year old boy singing it and now I'm stuck with it...