Saturday, August 28, 2010

Blue Swirls

I love Baroque Glass. The swirls and streaks are mesmerizing. This Blue soap dish with matching trinket dish were cut from the same piece of glass.  And yep--its Blue! My favorite color. That delicious looking soap? Bought on Etsy. I love handmade soaps and order all of mine from a variety of sellers on there. This particular bar was made by BareBummBath. I was heartbroken to find that she had some health issues and closed her shop.  Okay-- Back to work! Enjoy your Saturday Everyone!

2 comments:

Once We Were Faeries ~Judy said...

Beautiful work Lori! When I mention working with anything that requires extreme heat, my husband says 'Are you nuts?" He's right, but I still would love to do what you do! Just gorgeous!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

I love the swirls in your dish! I'm a big fan of handmade soap, too! Some of it looks so pretty, you hate to use it, lol!